Sat, Sep 16|
Fall Club Open House
Come to our Fall Open House to get a tour of our space and learn about what you can get involved with! Lunch and transportation will be provided. Please RSVP by Thursday, 9/14 to be guaranteed transportation. Buses will leave from A&S Hall at 9:30am.
Time and Location
Sep 16, 2023, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Harrison, 11053 Oxford Rd, Harrison, OH 45030, USA
About the Event
Interested in bringing your student org off campus? Want to meet members of UC organizations you could join? Come to our Fall Open House to get a tour of our space and learn how you can get involved with clubs and projects at the Field Center!
Join us to:
- Get a detailed tour of our space, including the grounds, farmhouse, research facilities, and barns
- Learn about projects such as the rain garden, invasive species removal, iNaturalist data collection, and hops farm
- Ask UC Field Center staff, interns, and researchers questions
- Mingle with club leaders and members from other undergraduate organizations
- Discuss what you are interested in getting involved with at the Field Center
Please RSVP if you are interested!